Without a Trace Season 4

ad-rock

Pro Member
Reaction score
It was at the very beginning when the kid was sitting in the school cafeteria. Rapper was a male with kind of a growly voice like DMX or Ja Rule. The lyrics I heard were...

"Rollin' & Ridin', Strugglin', Survivin'"

Any ideas? Thanks~

I am curious to know this song too... unfortunately, I didn't catch any other lyrics. :(

On Without A Trace tonight there was a flashback scene where the parents were imagining their missing son Shawn sitting on his bed with music blaring from his headphones. I was wondering what band and song that was. It sounded like some emocore type band I should probably know, but I cannot place it. Thanks.

I think its fall out boy, but i was half asleep when watching it

:) Does anyone know the song sung by male singer at end of the "Without a Trace" episode this past week (11/24?) It shows the lead A. Lapaglia sitting next to his agent friend who was dying. I did tape the show, but erased it before I could write the words down. Appreciate all help. Sorry I cant be more specific. Alison.

On Thursday (1/29) Without a trace played a very sad song at the end -- Female vocalist -- Anyone know the song or know where to look for it?

Wait.. I'm confused, did you mean that it is the song I mentioned or that it is not?

Does anyone know the name of the song playing at the very end of the show "Without a Trace" on 2/9/2006, as Jack is walking out of his office with his new girlfriend?

The song you are looking for is called "Honey and The Moon" by Joseph Arhur. If you like that type of music, it can also be found on THE OC volume 1 Soundtrack.

Enjoy ;)

Ok, does anyone watch Without a Trace ?
I had it on while working on the computer and so I have a vague description...
A mother with a drug problem had deserted her kids and her oldest son had to raise his siblings and take care of them, and he'd gotten into trouble and, I think disappeared.
ANyway, some research has told me it's episode 88 and titled "the road home". But I can't find a list of songs.
The one I'm looking for is the one at the end. I enjoyed it while it was playing, and then it kind of kept going thru my head afterwards. So I don't unfortunately remember any lyrics really.
Sorry, just hoping someone saw the ep, and knows the song. Or alternatively maybe someone knows a good Without A Trace music resource.

oH, You wonderful person you!!
Thanks so much!
:D
That is awesome, now I can go look it up on iTunes!
:lol: ;)

Hi just a question. In the episode John Michaels there's this song by a female artist that plays when they break into the apartment. Did anyone ever find out the song? Thanx

Does anyone know the title of the piano song they play in the opening sequence when Kelly is skating?

:rolleyes: Hi, this probably has been answered, but I have searched in vain on WAT website for the ending song to this episode. Saw it this last week (repeat) where Jack and Ann try to find Max, who is despondent over his wife (Ann) finding out about an affair--meeting woman in Chinese restaurant, confronting junior partner who is blackmailing him (bar scene), and then, shootout where Jack's friend lays dying in his arms. The haunting music by a male voice is beautiful. "You will fall, I will catch you" or something like that. Did a search, no luck. Any help appreciated. Alison.

If I remember correctly ...

The song was ...

Coldplay - "Fix You" - CD: X&Y

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back