strange strange strange

staples

All-Star Member
Reaction score
okay, isnt this strange? Whenever i scratch my head, I find this spot, and I get this amazing euphoric feeling. It is always either on the upper-middle-left side... or directly in front of my temple (on the right side, above my glasses right before the notch in my eye socket/eyebrow).

I probably just rambled... sorry...

edit: the feeling is emminating from behiend my right eye.

wow.. thats odd......I have an even wierder experience...

Sometimes out of nowhere I get this wierd feeling like my body is telling me to slow and and all of a sudden everything seems so quick and fast. This happens sometimes when I'm writing something and I feel like I'm writing incredibly fast and its like my body tells me to take it slow..after awhile it all disappears and I'm back to normal and forget about it .....wierd huh? :huh:

Ohh well.....life strange huh? :D

sometimes when I close my eyes I feel like I'm freefalling off a cliff or something. That's usually when I'm sick though, I guess it's just dizziness.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 30 2006, 11:20 PM
sometimes when I close my eyes I feel like I'm freefalling off a cliff or something. That's usually when I'm sick though, I guess it's just dizziness.
isnt that how you feel when you pass out? :unsure:

well me neither but i was sick once and had no orientation and i kept falling over and i thought i fainted everytime i closed my eyes

woah... thats weird... that happens to me all the time

Originally posted by 4swrds@Jan 30 2006, 01:03 PM

Sometimes out of nowhere I get this wierd feeling like my body is telling me to slow and and all of a sudden everything seems so quick and fast. This happens sometimes when I'm writing something and I feel like I'm writing incredibly fast and its like my body tells me to take it slow..after awhile it all disappears and I'm back to normal and forget about it .....wierd huh? :huh:

That sounds like panic attacks.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 30 2006, 04:20 PM
And THAT sounds like vertigo.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 30 2006, 03:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 30 2006, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Jan 30 2006, 01:03 PM

That sounds like panic attacks. [/b][/quote]
but I don't feel like I'm panicing.... :huh:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 31 2006, 01:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 31 2006, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 30 2006, 04:20 PM
And THAT sounds like vertigo. [/b][/quote]
isnt vertigo just a synonym for dizziness? :unsure:

Originally posted by 4swrds@Jan 31 2006, 03:09 PM
It's just what it's called. I get them, I can be just sitting still and my heart starts racing and my breathing increases and my eyes get wide, and then it's over. Is it anything like that?

Ken, dizziness is like when you get up too fast and your eyes fuzz over, vertigo is more like when it feels like the ground is tilting beneath you. Plus vertigo tends to be more chronic I think.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 31 2006, 04:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 31 2006, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Jan 31 2006, 03:09 PM
It's just what it's called. I get them, I can be just sitting still and my heart starts racing and my breathing increases and my eyes get wide, and then it's over. Is it anything like that?

[/b][/quote]
Nahhh My heart doesn't race... and neither does my breathe rate....I just feel like I am moving too fast and should slow down... like something in my head is telling me that....its funnny especially when I'm probably the laziest person I know.... :D

Back