I have this theory...

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
that the Miss America pagent is fixed. You see, Miss Oklahoma just won. Which I am glad for and she's actually from Tulsa. :) But the problem is this just proves my theory even more. See, the pagent after 9/11 my friend was Miss Oklahoma and she did a kick ass job I must say but the whole time I was thinking that New York was going to win because of 9/11 and let me tell you what a shock it was New York won! :eek: :rolleyes:

So anyway, this year marks the 10 year anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing... therefore Miss Oklahoma should win right?? Well, she did. Which once again proves my theory that Germans love David Hassellhoff :blink:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 21 2006, 10:13 PM
Which once again proves my theory that Germans love David Hassellhoff
:lol: Best random nonsensical factoid tye-in EVER!

This devastatingly handsome bloke.

Hahah he was in this show Knight Rider in the 80's, and on Baywatch in the 90's.

Wow, you gotta give me some kind of warning before you make me click stuff like that. My mom's sitting right behind me. :lol:

David Hassellhoff is divorcing his wife. His friends and family are upset. Even his car won't talk to him now.

- Conan.

Really? :) That show was huge in India! Only yesterday when I saw Conan I realized it was David Hassellhoff! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jan 22 2006, 02:25 PM
Really? :) That show was huge in India! Only yesterday when I saw Conan I realized it was David Hassellhoff! :rolleyes:
The Hoff was one of my first-ever crushes. I think I was like 5. :rolleyes:

When I was little I would look for KIT everywhere we went and couldn't figure out why I never saw him. :lol:

Back