Things YOU have made

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanna share any Pics, Movies, Animations, et cetera that YOU have made.

I made a mini-music video for school one time but I can't find the CD. :(

I made a few neat things in my bloggity. I'm also in the process of a business card right now. :shifty:

And I wasn't sure if you knew, but your website is down right now. I know I'd want someone to tell me if it was me :ermm:

Isn't it awesome??? Do you have a myspace leone? Because if not, you're welcome to be my friend anyways :)

Goodnight everyone!!! *air guitar*

I don't but Melissa and Rhonda are trying to convert me. :ph34r:

Nite!

Who's site is down? MySpace crashes randomly and often, just expect it.

yes whats really funny is that the dolphin and seahorse come from the same piece of wood, I split it with my classmate. Its basswood, we first made intial cuts on a ban saw(sp) then we used chisels, files and the like-- ending with sanding and "painting" with lindseed oil. The octupus was done by a grandma with arthritis, she was in my college course, talk about JEALOUS! She kept all of us on our toes.

:lol: That's so awesome. Wow basswood? I didn't know it could look so good sanded and oiled like that. That's really cool.

Originally posted by remycool@Jan 20 2006, 08:10 AM
mine= seahorse
seahorse
Wow, those are awesome!

I crocheted a scarf. :) And now I'm working on a baby blanket. And then I'm knitting a hat. ;)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jan 20 2006, 08:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jan 20 2006, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-remycool@Jan 20 2006, 08:10 AM
mine= seahorse
seahorse
Wow, those are awesome!

I crocheted a scarf. :) And now I'm working on a baby blanket. And then I'm knitting a hat. ;)[/b][/quote]
...and you made a baby

Back