Hilton Hotels point A to B line drawing

ryter221

Reaction score
There's a new Hilton commercial which I happened to see during Smallville on The WB, today, January 19. The song in the commercial said something about life being beautiful, I believe. If anyone knows what song it was, it would be great! Thanks!

Omg I saw the same commercial while I was watching CSI tonight on CBS and I was like blown away by how pretty that song sounded, I so want it too because now it's gonna drive me nuts until I find it. So if anyone on here knows what song it is please let us know :D

After I saw the commercial, I came here and found nothing. So, I did a little research and found an article talking about Hilton's new campaign. They listed 5 songs and I think I found the one we all heard...

James Blunt - High

I think the one airing on WB is definitley James Blunt. He has a popular song out called "You're Beautiful" (which obviously is not the song in the commercial but sounds very similar). Not sure if the one that came on during CSI is the same song, though. I know the Hilton commercial airing on CBS earlier in the week was Jason Mraz's "Life is Wonderful". Don't know if they're playing different commercials on different networks or just rotating all the commercials on each network.

Omg frizzylizzy that's the song that was playing in the commercial I saw the Jason Mraz one I am sooooo happy :D :D :D :D I love this songgggg lol sorry but I am very excited :D and I want to thank you for figuring it out, so thank you very much I really appreciate it! :D

I'm sorry, I was watching Smallville and CSI on the same night, and I must have gotten confused in during which program the commercial aired. The song is "Life is Wonderful" by Jason Mraz; thanks so much for finding this out for me! Thanks again!

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, when I heard a commercial that sounded like john mayer or maybe michael buble singing somethign like "la,la,la,la something" I can't remember it, I wanted to look it up but thats all I can remember. Please help, I won't be able to sleep until I find out who sings that song. My girlfriend said it was a car commercial but she's not sure.

what is the name of the acoustic song that is playing on the Hilton comercial that has a couple that are drawn with a pencil?

Hi, I'm curious. Does anyone know what agency did the commercial? Better yet...does anyone know who the animator was?

thanks

It could be a commercial for Hilton Hotels. I believe the song is "Life is Beautiful" by Jason Mraz...

Does anybody happen to know the name of the song to the other commercial, same animation, but more lighthearted tone? I think the lyrics start with "on the ninth day, i don't care what they say..."

Thanks!

for the first song, It is James Blunt, but the song is actually called, "High", although you hear "Beautiful Dawn" a lot through out the song.

I believe the one with a couple dancing is Life is Wonderful by Jason Mraz ...

the new ad for Hilton Hotels travel has this really great song, its hook goes something like " A la la la laaaaa, life is wonderful!!!" i reallllly like the song, if u kno wat its called n who sings it, ls reply! thanx thanx!

Did anyone else notice that the tune of 'Life is Wonderful' was stolen from Roberta Flack?

Looking for a commercial that has a Macy-Gray-like vocal that says "I want to fly/into the sky," and I don't know what product it's for (I didn't turn around in time.)

Any help's appreciated! I don't know what to search for, or I would have!

Back