Take the Lead

rafeta

Reaction score
anyone can help me to guess the music in this new trailer? I'll be totally grateful thanks

The track towards the end of the trailer is called "Eclipse of the Drum" by RipTide Music/Huseyin Edinic Kamisli aka DJ Kambo

Anybody know the first two songs in the trailer? I know that the third is "eclipse of the drum" But there are two in the beginning: A piano tango song, and a pop song that starts "Now, I don't mean to brag on this..." Any ideas?

The second song is "Take it to the Floor" by B2K, but i'm very interested to find that other song. that instrumental cue before the b2k song, with the lady and antonio banderas dancing

As in the topic title, I am looking for the music playing during the Take the Lead trailer. It's like a latin/dance type song with lyrics "la la la la la la la la la la la la la"

thats all i got :)

thanks alot

I also want to know that instrumental b4 the b2k one. Too bad there r no lyrics. It sounds real nice.

I got this from the imdb.com website....
YES... well, it's the music from the soundtrack. i got it right after i watched the movie. lol.

01 - Lena Horne feat Q-Tip - I Got Rhythm (Take The Lead Remix)
02 - Bone Thugs N Harmony ft. Wisin & Yandel - Take The Lead (Wanna Ride)
03 - Black Eyed Peas - Feel It
04 - Jae Millz - I Like That (Stop)
05 - Rhymefest - These Days
06 - Dirtbag - Here We Go
07 - Remy Ma - Whateva
08 - The Empty Heads - Ya Ya (Al Stone Mix)
09 - Sean Biggs feat. Topic And Akon - Never Gonna Get It
10 - Jae Millz June Christy, Eric B., Rakim & Mashonda - I Like That You Cant Take That Away From Me
11 - Kem - Fascination
12 - Sly And The Family Stone - Que Sera Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be)

hope that helps!
Re: songs???
by - ranaroq 3 days ago (Tue Apr 18 2006 05:50:09 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What about the rest? The old songs?They don't include those in the OST :/

But I know some of them:

"FLy Me to The Moon (In OTher Words)" -- scene the argument between Pierre and Ramos

"I Got Rhythm" -- intro I recall

"They Can't Take That Away From Me" -- 'what's that noise' scene

I was literally searching for the songs--other than those in the OST--for 5-10 hours and I still haven't found the tango songs. Does anyone know where I can find them?or just the tittle would help
Re: songs???
by - AR-2 3 days ago (Tue Apr 18 2006 09:22:52 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 way tango was arranged by the composer, Aaron Zigman. It's a version of the famous tango, LA CUMPARSITA.
The tango w/Pierre & Morgan is called : "Asi Se Baila El Tango".
It is by Bailongo, an Argentine Artist.
Email for info: info@isopodiscos.com

Hey, i saw the movie, and in the last scene, there's a song that gos something like "Do you o much choreographing? / Did you just bust a move freestyling?" Can anyone gimme some insight as to the song or artist?
Thanx a bunch

what program do u need to listen to it? cuz i can't seem to hear it.

Is that for the tango between Pierre and Morgan in the movie? Wouldn't know if it's correct but I like it anyway. Thanx.
I'm still interested in the music they used for the demostration tango between those two in the TRAILER. It's different, that's all I know.

me again, it's the song that plays at the begining of the end creits, and it is a hip hop, or R&B song, definitely not spanish.
it's starting to irritate me, cuz i can't get it out of my head.
thanx a bunch

no i mean rip the scene for me...i have the song!! sorry for the confustion

wat 'bout the tune for when they danced in the trailer? it's different. u kno, rite before b2k started playing.

oh yeah..what about that song..when that girl and those 2 boys are dancing together..i love that song..what is that song?? does anyoen know???

Back