Love Monkey

aquacat

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song feature in "Love Monkey" last night.The song said love is a marathon.Please let me know if you find the artist and song.

I'm looking for the song that plays when Tom finds Zoe ice skating. Anyone know the song title or the band.

I wish I could be more helpful, however, CBS lists all the songs used in theie shows here, so it shouldn't be too hard to look through and identify the one you're looking for.

thanks. i found it. it was Magic Numbers - Morning Eleven

love monkey is going to be the next great show. I totally love it !

i know off subject but i needed to say that

that's playing in the club where Tom goes to borrow the music equipment. About half way through the show. 4 band members, for the life of me I can't remember anything more than that.

okay the song when they show the black guy playing the guitar in the coffee shop.... i went to the website but couldnt get it to play... :angry:

Originally posted by remycool@Feb 8 2006, 11:26 AM
okay the song when they show the black guy playing the guitar in the coffee shop.... i went to the website but couldnt get it to play... :angry:
Same here. Which song is it? Did you figure it out?

Thanks

what is the name of the song when they were at the bar in Love Monkey: The Window (episode 5)?

There was a song playing in the back ground while Tom was watching his old girlfriend's band on Letterman. It was either Barenaked Ladies or Steven Page......anyone know what it is?

Hi,

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when Tom gets pissed in this video and starts marching right before he fires the director?
It has a nice little build up period and a seriously cool heavy part.

Thanks

Back