Mercedes Benz

Mallow

Reaction score
I live in Norway, so not sure when the commercial came out where ever you live, but it hasn't been out that long here...

The music is sort of electronic, and I'm not sure if it was made for the commercial or is a real song... I hope it is because I think it's beautiful and sounds like just a clip from a longer song.

The commercial well... I don't really know because I haven't seen it that many times so not sure what model it is... will keep a look out, but the commercial is clips of different situations.
At the end a voice says something like "Have babies, don't have babies, do this, do that... etc etc."

Sorry don't have much info, but will post more when I find out. I just fell in love with the song, and really really need to know the name so I can get hold of it if possible...

Thanks =)

I think that's just in your country, probably France with their population crisis. I'm pretty sure it's just in your country. Look for different DJ's, techno, electronica, rave, house, etc.

i think ur talking about the Mercedes C-Class commercial when the voice-over says "life should be the other way around.. you relax the first years of ur life. then you start on top of your career, etc. etc. and then you buy a brand new C-Class.

forgive me if thats not the commercial, but thats the impression i got when i read ur description.

Thorbjorg: But there are so many different songs... it would take years to find the right one =(

Kush: Yes I think that's the one... Do you know if the song???

Back