Extreme Makeover Home Edition

C

cjlevinsk22

Hey guys! I've been trying to hunt down the theme song of ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition, but haven't had any luck. I know that part of goes something along the lines of "One, two, three, I believe..." The song is very upbeat and has somewhat of a polka feel to it. Anyone know the name of this song? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks everyone!

-Chris
CJLevinsk22

Reminder, Extreme Makeover Home Edition is on Sunday night at 8:00 p.m. on ABC. Everybody watch at least the beginning credits so we can figure out the name of this song! Thanks guys!

-Chris
CJLevinsk22

I think the lyrics are actually "One, two, three, unbelievable!" And, just sounds like something made for the show. IMDb.com lists the following info, don't know if it helps though:

Original Music by
Brad Chiet (underscore)

Hi,

I think maybe I found some of the music for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Yes, Brad Chiet does do some of the music. He is some how involved with a company or a group called Fuel Music and Sound. Their website is...

http://www.fuelmusicandsound.com/

If you click on the "client gateway" link you get a list of projects they have worked on and one of them is Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. If you click on the folder there are about 10 or 12 mp3's from the show. You may find what you are looking for in there.

hope this helps...

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks a bunch for posting that link! A+!

-Chris
CJLevinsk22

I'm a big fan of the show, and every now and then they use this cool tribal type music. I'd love to be able to find it.

I wish I could give you guys something to work with, but I'm hoping someone else watches the show and knows what I'm talking about.

Hi,

I think maybe I found some of the music for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Yes, Brad Chiet does do some of the music. He is some how involved with a company or a group called Fuel Music and Sound. Their website is...

http://www.fuelmusicandsound.com/

If you click on the "client gateway" link you get a list of projects they have worked on and one of them is Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. If you click on the folder there are about 10 or 12 mp3's from the show. You may find what you are looking for in there.

hope this helps...

FYI, in the future try searching on the show title in the search feature on the forum, your bound to find what your looking for. I hope the link above still works its been a while since I tried it. If it doesn't, let me know in your reply I might have the mp3's around somewhere.

Ummm... I don't think this has actually been answered. Brad Chiet and Fuel Music and Sound do the underscore, meaning they do the music used during the episode. But it doesn't seem that they do the actual theme song. <_<

I saw that the question was already asked and marked as answered, but I don't think it really was. At least I couldn't find it by going through that thread.

I'm looking for the song that says "one, two, three, unbelievable". Does anyone know where I can find it?

TIA.

Merged the topics and removed the "Answered" -- maybe someone else has some new info... :unsure:

That EMF one might be the same song....

but it's not the EM:HE version.

anyone able to find that one?

TIA

Does anyone know the theme songs they used and are using on Extreme Makeover Home Editon. The current one is by O.A.R. and the other one was like "1 2 3 unbelievable. . . " Please Help Me!!!

Does anyone know any of the theme songs from Extreme Makeover Home Edition!!

Back