American Pie Presents Band Camp

Pyrokenitics

Reaction score
I hear some covers of "The Middle" from Jimmy Eat World, "Do you want to Touch Me" from Joan Jet and that's about it, but some other stuff I can't think of the title, can anyone give me a soundtrack listing or maybe a site that can tell me, that would be great and much appreciated.

Here's the full song list to the movie...

Andrew WK - She Is Beautiful
Matt Nathanson - Laid
Treble Charger - American Psycho
Good Charlotte - The Anthem
Adriana Balic & D.O.R.K. - The Authority Song [Jimmy Eat World]
Cage 9 - Breaking Me Down
Adriana Balic & Christian B - Get The Party Started [Pink]
D.O.R.K. - Jaime
Penfifteen Club - Disco MF
The City Drive - Defeated
The City Drive - Bring Me Everything
Christian B - Baby Got Back [Sir Mix Alot]
Tal Bachman - Aeroplane
Ash - Vampire Love
Adriana Balic & D.O.R.K. - The Middle [Jimmy Eat World]
The Divinyls - I Touch Myself
Aslyn - Be The Girl
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Do You Wanna Touch Me
Flashlight Brown - Ready To Roll
Flashlight Brown - Go And Die
Snow Patrol - How To Be Dead
Breaking Benjamin - Forget It

Songs played by band/actors

Bonfire Etude
Born To Be Wild [Steppenwolf Or ACDC]
Dracula Plays, Pom Pom, Piano Sonata
Hot Blooded [Foreigner]
Play That Funky Music White Boy [KC And The Sunshine Band]
The Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps - Boogie Gone Wild
The Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps - Rhythms At The Edge Of Time
The Riverside Community College Marching Tigers - B Flat Tuning And Warming Up
The Riverside Community College Marching Tigers - Brandon's Van De Vamp
The Riverside Community College Marching Tigers - Paul's Drums

what about the song that plays at the start. Nice song. Half pop/rock, other hald is Band Camp (band)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what was that music playing in the background when Matt & Elyse are lying on a towel watching the sky and then start kissing? Please if anyone knows what the music is called let me know :rolleyes: Thanks in advance!

Hey thanks for the list :D now all I have to do is go through each song to find out if the song I'm looking for is there :D I hope it is because the music was beautiful...Thanks again!

What is the song called and who's it by that the band plays when the band and stiffler suprise her at the cionservatory???

Do you have the movie? You may have to just look at the end credits if so. I did that when I wanted the song when Stiffler's bro was looking at the pictures then deleted them almost at the end of the movie. It was called Forget it by Tal Bachman.

Sorry, I couldn't help. I searched all over the place just for the damn soundtrack playlist and nobody has it. Just DVD details. :angry:

Hopefully somebody else will come along soon.

Does anyone know the name of the song when stiffler is deleting all the video off of his extra hard drive? and the song at the end of the movie when she wins the money or what ever?

"Forget It" by Breaking Benjamin

I don't know what the last song is.

PLS how name is for song on END of Film.(How Elise and her Band play).Thanks.
P.S. U can write Link for download here :)

What's the song playing in the background when everyone is drinking those slushies with rum in them (right before that oboe scene)?

Does anyone know where to buy the version of "Laid" when I try to look it up i get the original version and the original Matt Nathanson version?

Originally posted by Tiolc@Aug 22 2006, 06:53 AM
PLS how name is for song on END of Film.(How Elise and her Band play).Thanks.
P.S. U can write Link for download here :)
WARNING: Do not post download links or request files. This is not a file sharing forum.

The song is "Aeroplane" by Tal Bachman, but you're not allowed to ask where you can download music.

Back