Random Radio Song

Alidali12

Advanced Member
Reaction score
About 5 months ago, I heard a song on the radio really early in the morning, the lyrics went something like "speedo, he knows" and they were drawn out and repeated several times. It sounded like lots of instruments in the background giving a very "full" sound. Any ideas ?

This is just a guess. Maybe it's "Jesus He Knows Me" by Genesis?

no, that's not it, thanks though... I'm pretty sure that the line is "speedo, he knows" and that is just continuously repeated...

more description? genre/type, male/female, etc... have you tried contacting the radio station you heard it on?

It sounded really dramatic, this guys voice was just booming as he said "speedo, he knows" for the longest time. I tried calling the station, several stations, because it was really early in the morning and I changed the station I was listening to so I had no idea what station it was. When I called, none of them had any ideas, so I probably wasn't calling the right one. It kind of sounded like a Coldplay song (even though I know it's not) except with less music in the background and more edgy.

By the description, my guess would be Somewhere Only We Know by Keane they sound kind of like Coldplay and similar soundling lyrics:
So if you have a minute why don't we go,
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything.
So why don't we go, somewhere only we know,
Somewhere only we know.

thanks for your help, but unfortunately that's not it. I am very sure that the main lyrics are "speedo he knows" because it was song probably 20 twenty times so I got a good listen... In fact I fee like those were the majority of the song. I was really drawn out and moody.

Back