Super Bowl XL on ABC

casedork

Reaction score
I'm watching ABC's "wild card weekend" and the musical theme for their superbowl XL promos is just fantastic. It's a soulful "wah, wah" guitar lick type of song with a nice brass section and a late 70's feel -- although I think it sounds like it was recorded more recently (or maybe it's simply remastered very well). It's totally a popular song too, and definitely not a made-for-commercial number. Does anybody know the name of it?

This is an ABC exclusive commercial, considering ABC is hosting the Super Bowl this year. It startswith a slow-motion Tom Brady, but sadly, that is all I remember (because it took longer than expected to activate this account!).

If anyone can help me with the name of the song (sound like a rock song), it would be appreciated.

The song is now also being used on ESPN as well. I heard it minutes ago on Sunday NFL Countdown.

Ok, I just heard it again on NFL PrimeTime on ESPN. I get a feeling that we're going to be hearing a lot of this song, as it appears to be this year's superbowl theme. Again, it's a popular song. Does anybody know what it is?

Glad I'm not the only one who's stumped by this tune, but I'd be even happier if we both knew what it was!

I think it's the rolling stones (the one that goes "oh yeah!" and then the horns come in) but i don't know which song it is

Re: New SUPER BOWL XL commercial

i love these super bowl montage commercials ABC had! does anyone hae a link?

Back