Chevy Tahoe

Curtis2468

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have seen a few of these Chevy commercials lately and I am wondering what the name of the song is they are using. The latest one is for a Chevy Tahoe. The one before it was on the quality of Chevy and used the same song. Does anyone know that song?

Thanks,

Curtis

it sort of sounds like instrumental or re make of" the way you move" by outkast

This aired again during the Apprentice last night...it does kind of sound like an instrumental "the way you move" by outkast...did we ever figure out what this was?

What's up peeps! This is tha "Dj" coming from you outta Atl., GA...YES< that sounds like a remix of I like the Way you move by Outkast, But, That's not IT! I have asked around to a few people and they all aid that that's not it...they may be wrong...But if ANYbody should find out the name of this music, PLEASE alert me to the knowledge. That is a nice instrumental tune that I DESPERATELY need...Reply to djextraordinaire@hotmail.com...Subject: Chevy Tahoe Instru. Thanks!

If anyone has info, I'd like to find out myself. If it helps, this is not a new song, I recall hearing it on the Applebees music station when I worked there in 2000, and I never learned the song - unfortunately =( At least, this version might be new, but the main melody was the same as before with the strings.

Guys, I might know this one, but you need to tell me something more... Is it the melody (without any lyrics) from the very latest Chevy Tahoe commercial..? I remember a field of sunflowers LOL -is this the one you're talking about???

Do you know the song to the one with the sunflowers though, even if it isn't the right one?

yeah... in fact... I do ; )
the one which is from the latest Chevy Tahoe commercial:
with the sunflowers -as mentioned before...
the melody has been taken from a fabulous song,
which is performed by Andreas Johnson (the guy is Swedish)... the title is: "Glorious", from the album called "Liebling" -ENJOY... IT'S GREAT!!!

The long introduction -that was on purpose... (mind me being European?) ; D
do I get a candy for this? : P

...belly dancin' across the room...

now what about the song from the new chevrolet cobalt commercial with the 3 guys in the car?

Yay for Kay... :lol:
Thanx a million. You're right, the song rocks. You too.
You're from Europe, that's cool, which part?

ahh wow thanks for finding that!! i am having trouble finding the instrumental anywhere though, does anyone have it? id appreciate it.. pm/mail me

Well... you're very welcome ; )
Do I at least get a cookie? : D

Europe... ah... old, past times of mine ; )
which part?... Central
actually, I got to know Andreas (as an artist) while being in Europe... his music has been already used for one commercial over there : )
that's why I had a true deja vu while watching Chevy Tahoe ad ; ) sweet

Fantastic!!!
You can have all the candy you want; )
Although I think they call it "sweets" in Europe, don't they?

I didn't know there was an instrumental version. If it can be found (or exists), wouldn't mind to have it either. Love the vocal one though.

Anyone know where I can find the "sunflower" Tahoe song to DL or buy?

edit: found him on MySpace. Awesome. I want an instruemental only version/remix. Not a huge fan of the vocals.

Back