Zellers Olympic gear Canadian

Dramatic1

Reaction score
Hello,

There's a Zellers commercial that advertises Canadian Olympic gear that has a catchy little jingle that goes "Right before my EYES... right before my eyes.. " over and over.. Is this a song? Does anyone know? Or just a jingle. In which case, nice jingle. But i'm hoping it'd be a song. :D

Thanks

Did it sound new? Did the singer have a scratchy voice?

Ummm lol well it sure sounded new to me, I've never heard it before.. as for the scratchy voice, nope, not scratchy.. :rolleyes:

Aww, nope, sorry. :unsure: Would've been nice! It's sort of upbeat and really catchy. Thanks tho. :)

With you there, it is a catchy song... I always think that the voice sounds very amateur everytime that I hear the opening, though it picks up and sounds pro as it progresses. He sounds off key, like top of his range on the intro, then falls into normal singing, and damned fine music.

Yes, thanks! Sorry I was late getting back to this forum.. I actually emailed Zellers and asked them, and it is the Snitches. I couldn't google it for the life of me and I'm usually pretty good at googlin.

But Thanks, everyone :D

Back