Apple Intel

evansls

Reaction score
Hello!

Apple launched a few new mac/ipod commercials today -- one in particular that interested in me was the new one for the intel macs. Here is the commerical featuring the instrumental song: http://www.apple.com/intel/ads/

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the song/artist is on this piece?

Thanks for your help!!
Evan

Never mind -- I just found out it's Moby - "God Moving Over the Face of the Waters"

Evan

i recently saw this commercial during monday's suspenseful conclusion to 24.... it was a technoish tuneand it showed the intel chip and it mentioned how it now has a new home....

HOLY ROLIE POLIE OLIE!! MOBY MADE THIS SONG?? i've heard this song tens of times in movies, commercials and before the superbowl and could never find out the brilliant artist behind this masterpiece. then i heard it in this commercial watching a playoff game and knew i could ask someone here to help me out. after years of searching, i now know.

adtunes.com deserves an award or something for this

Bloodlessr, please accept it on behalf of the site.

I believe the song first appeared in Michael Mann's HEAT, during the climax. Effectively used in that instance.

Ryan

Originally posted by AtlasRoad@Jan 28 2006, 02:05 PM
adtunes.com deserves an award or something for this

Bloodlessr, please accept it on behalf of the site.
Sure.

Originally posted by ryank@Jan 28 2006, 09:34 PM
I believe the song first appeared in Michael Mann's HEAT, during the climax. Effectively used in that instance.

Ryan
i have that movie. i probably heard it there too

This ad had been bugging me for a while, and I kept watching the clip on the Apple website. I didn't think for a second that it would actually be anything short of an unique instrumental, so thanks for the id.

'God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters '
Was in the ovie Heat. Performed by Moby - also on album: Everything Is Wrong

Back