Underworld

8 ball

Reaction score
Hi after reading all the posts on what the song in the trailer for underworld i wanted to get the lyrics but i havent found them, can someone tell me where to get them from please,

8 ball

Does anyone know the song on the commercial announcing the release of the Underworld DVD on Jan. 6?????????????????????? PLEASE HELP!!! :eek:

There are usually multiple trailers for movies. Could you give me a little more to work with please?

I just saw the commercial for Underworld on DVD. That song was bangin stupid crazy fresh. Please disregard my previous post.

I finally saw the UNDERWORLD DVD commercial on TV. I believe the song you all are looking for is the same song they used in the theatrical trailers for the film - it's "Red Tape" by Agent Provocateur. You can find the song on THE JACKAL soundtrack.

as my topic says ^^

any one knows the last track from the trailer of movie Underworld ? :)

waiting for ur answer(s)

i believe you would be looking for the song "red tape" my Agent Provectur (that last name is misspelled.)

What's the artist and song title of the song playing in the background of dat commercial? hbo has been showing it a few times... inbetween movies...

Is it by chance that cop show with the fast paced beat with nothing but drums with a slight technoish sound to it?

idk about the cop show, but it is sort of rock/techno-ishh beat...

hbo has been playing it on their commercial for underworld...

man, it's a kick ass beat... i wish it was easier to find beats like those...

I dont have HBO, so i've never seen the commercial you are referring to ... but the Underworld movie trailer used the song "Red tape" by Agent Provocateur. That same song was also featured on the "Jackal" soundtrack. Dunno if that helps.

What is the song when they play the preview on TV ????? Some one said "Red Tape" but thats not it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Eliot.

"Red tape" is by Agent Provocateur

By the way can we get a link to see the spot ?

It's some kind of remix of "Red tape" by Agent Provacateur, known from first "Underworld" trailer.

would you happen to know the music in the other trailer for "Underworld the Revolution"?

Another song they play for the commercial is "The hand that feeds" by Nine Inch Nails

Back