I missed my show!

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
I know not many of you on here watch anime, but maybe leone can help me. I missed the last two episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist :cry: Is there anywhere I can watch them on the Internet, or will cartoon network show reruns anytime soon?

Adult Swim reruns everything like a hundred times, I'm sure they will rerun Full Metal.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 10 2006, 04:39 PM
what's torrents?
It's a relatively new way for distributing files, especially for huge files, like movies etc. Unlike other systems, the more people download a file, the faster the download for everybody. :eek: B)
All you need is the small tool called bit torrent:

http://www.bittorrent.com/

Then you search for torrent filesof your shows, (google for torrent search engines) download it. The bit torrent will then start the download for you.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jan 22 2006, 09:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jan 22 2006, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 10 2006, 04:39 PM
what's torrents?
It's a relatively new way for distributing files, especially for huge files, like movies etc. Unlike other systems, the more people download a file, the faster the download for everybody. :eek: B)
All you need is the small tool called bit torrent:

http://www.bittorrent.com/

Then you search for torrent filesof your shows, (google for torrent search engines) download it. The bit torrent will then start the download for you. [/b][/quote]
it is used for lotsa stuff: games, dvds (images) and stuff

the downside is that its quite heavy on your upload
for me it makes my pc as slow as hell :unsure: :(
so i cant use it

Yay! Naruto....BLEACH!

sorry just promoting the two greatest animes although Naruto really sucks right now... Full metal Alchemist was one of the best but for me beyond anything I enjoyed Samurai Seven the most....

...and I thought torrents were to stay a secret... :ph34r:

Back