Movies you love

kristykat182

Reaction score
I must confess I adore 'Center Stage' It's just full of cheesey goodness. When ever it's on oxygen or one of those channels I always watch it.

Muriel's Wedding and Priscilla Queen Of The Desert. I :heart: Australian comedies.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 9 2006, 03:35 PM
Muriel's Wedding and Priscilla Queen Of The Desert. I :heart: Australian comedies.
Priscilla... I remember when I first saw that move. Now I always get it confused with To Wong Fu Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar. I know they are completely different but the whole drag thing.

To Wong Foo is actually kinda a rip off of Priscilla but I loves em both cause I loves me some drag queens. :wub:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 9 2006, 04:02 PM
The Cowboy Bebop Movie.
Ashamed? I say that I love it with pride! ^_^

So do most of the people I know, that still doesn't stop me.

Well Cowboy Bebop and Bogeypop Phantom are the only anime shows I ever liked because they weren't filled with that weird goofy cat face, big tear on head, crazy face with arms waving really fast, anime stuff. Cowboy Bebop had alittle of that I guess but that was the downside to it. I did like Akira and Jin Roh too.

Wow, I think ALL the movies I like are guilty pleasures! See below:

- What A Girl Wants
- YES to Center Stage, LOL
- For Love of the Game (any cheesy baseball movie will do!)
- Save the Last Dance
- A Chorus Line

I could go on, but I'll spare you...

oh yeah, that's a cute one too. i haven't seen it on in awhile though. also, princess diaries.

awww I :heart: Princess Diaries...oh Legally Blonde is another good one!

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 9 2006, 03:35 PM
melish~! no shame in that one. "what a rude woman."

i'll list...

bring it on
romy & michele's high school reunion

Back