Sugar Free Jello

Reaction score
Hey what is the song, on the new orange Sugar Free Jello commercial its like "wiggle and jiggle, be free". really cool song, if you can help me out, thank you!

Hi,
I wrote to Kraft Foods and got sort of a "we don't know and we don't care" snotty answer. I'm on the trail, still.
There is a group called Screaming Weasels that has an album called "Wiggle", but the songs can't be sampled.
I'm still looking.
Astrea

Any news? I called Jello this morning, and they only had the OLD OLD Jingle, "Watch it Wiggle". That's not it.
Regards,
Astrea

I will grant you, it sounds great, but I've always kidna thought it was purpose written. Though without any evidence I confess.

Have you tried searching for the lyrics on lyrics sites like Lets Sing It .com, or others like it? I've found that lyrics like that often are the easiest way to get confirmation.

Additionally, I know its rather unethical, but have you tried simply downloading the music from something less than legal, and checking that way, if you cant sample the tracks from wherever you found them...?

in reply to astrea.... the band is actually called the screeching weasels and i did sample their wiggle album.... all it is is punk rock....

I tried the lyrics places I know about, but if anyone else wants to, I have:
"You need a tutu to ballet, but anyone, at anytime, can wiggle".
I appreciate everyone looking! Thanks, Astrea

i've been looking for the song since i first heard it lol. i've tried looking up lyrics but mainly i get rap songs about "wiggle your jiggle" or something stupid>.> lol n_n
anyway. if i mange to find the song before ya'll, i'll definently let ya'll know! n_n

ugh.... so i emailed the Jell-o company.... and here was their annoying response.... but under the letter is a list of their information if ne of u want to contact them

James!
Your feedback is very important and we'll do our best to respond to
your inquiry as quickly as possible. Our representatives are here to
assist you Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am to 9pm Eastern
Standard Time, excluding holidays.

Thank you -

Kraft Consumer Relations

Have you checked out our FAQ page! The answers to some of the most
commonly asked questions about our products and Company can be found at:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/faqs

Other ways to contact us:

Phone:

1-800-323-0768
(Our Consumer Relations Center is open weekdays from 9am to 9pm,
Eastern Standard Time)

Mail:

Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
Consumer Relations
1 Kraft Court
Glenview, IL 60025

i've gotten another response from the kraft foods site with the wrong song and i resent my question.... i have a strong feeling that it was made for the commercial but i'm still waiting for a second response

Thank you for visiting http://www.kraftfoods.com/.

I'm sorry as I'd like to assist you, the information you're requesting isn't currently available. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause you.

If you haven't done so already, please add our site to your favorites and visit us again soon!

Kim McMiller
Associate Director, Consumer Relations

How dare those Kraft people NOT have that information?! I called last week and the lady said to call back this coming Monday.
I'm on a mission now.
Thanks for all your help, too!

in reply to astrea.... did u get ne information this monday? or searched for it?

i hope this song is found out, its really catchy, i just saw it again today

'wiggle while your jigglin' free, and wiggle while you jiggle in a wiggling spree' :D

something like that :blink:

this commercial is bugging me too! I really hope that it's not just a song made for the commercial, and if it is, they should make it into one! I've looked everywhere, but can't find anything!

any updates yet? I also really want this song. I havent seen the commercial lately though.

Back