New TV Shows...

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
I set "Emily's Reasons Why Not" and "Love Monkey" to record... they're two new shows premiering this week. Anyone going to tune in, or into any other new shows starting up?

I'll prolly watch to see what they're about.. what's this trend with movie stars getting their own shows, isn't that like a step down for them?

yeah, me too... just watch to see what the deal is. i really have no clue what either show is about. i'm only interested in love monkey because the dude from "ed" is on it, and i got hooked on that show

did that already start? is that the one with seth green in it?

Yup, that's the one. It started Thursday, I think.

I really wanna see 'Emily's reasons why not' & 'Love monkey' 'Four kings' & 'the book of daniel' were pretty good too.

Does anyone else watch The War at Home? I love that show. That guy cracks me up.

"Emily's Reasons Why Not" starts tonight, on ABC at 8 CST.

"Love Monkey" starts Tuesday, Jan 17 on CBS at 9 CST.

has anyone started watching "how i met your mother"? it's pretty cute. plus i love doogie howser :)

Originally posted by michelle@Jan 9 2006, 06:47 PM
"Emily's Reasons Why Not" starts tonight, on ABC at 8 CST.

"Love Monkey" starts Tuesday, Jan 17 on CBS at 9 CST.
thanks!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 10 2006, 12:25 AM
Doogie Howser MD?!?!?!?!?! Sweet!
Yeah Doogie is on the show she was talking about.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Jan 9 2006, 09:48 PM
has anyone started watching "how i met your mother"?
i've seen it a few times, it is pretty good.

now, who else was totally distracted by heather graham's veneered teeth on her show last night? i couldn't stop staring at them. :blink:

I'd love veneers too, but I'd want em to dye them more of an ivory than WHITE. My late step-father had dentures that were so unnaturally white that they looked like Chiclets, it was ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Back