Stay Tuned to CNN

FlyOnBlue

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song CNN used in their promotion for viewers to stay tuned to CNN for 2006. It aired regularily over the past 3 weeks and features their new "typewriter" letters / numbers in yellow and images moving up and down corresponding to the reporters voiceovers.

its a commercial that is very well done. And if anyone knows how they did it... please spill.
I think its a combo of Apple's Motion 2 and livetype.

Thanks for a quick response

Just a little more info:
it replays at least once during the situation room at 7et,

here is the rundown: Soft piano music with riffs at the end.

topics covered.. tsunami, death of pope, joseph ratzinger will become new pope, london bomb attacks, hurricane dennis/katrina, recovery of katrina, iraq (saddam hussein trial, voting,

then

stay tuned

cnn

In my consistent quest to answer this question,

i have tivo'd the commericla and if you want to email me (using adtunes) please feal free to ask me any further details (that have not already been covered)

i think we might have hope that its a published song because cnn used U2's City of Blinding Lightts heavily on their New Years program and if you listen to the ommercial there is a weird note right at the end, suggesting that the song conttinues after the run of the commercial.

thanks

We'll i hate to do this, but it seems that i dont have any more information to give, if anyone even knows what commercial I'm talking about, please do, it will help keep this post on the front page, reolving it for good.

So they definitly stopped airing the spot.. anyone seen it?

GREAT NEWS...

Watching tv and another company is using the same song.

www.Florida529plans.com is using their song in their latest advertising. Unfortunately their media page has not been updated. I emailed the company and when i hear the result, ill post

Update:

Unfortunately, we hire an outside marketing firm for our advertising. We
do not have that information available.

Regards,

Customer Service

Thank you Florida529plans.com
well anyone want to guess what to do nect?

Back