Coca-Cola "Fritz" time-travel

etesla

Reaction score
I was at the theater tonight (went to see Syriana) and saw the most bizarre ad for Coca-Cola - about a guy named Fritz who was from the 1600s or somesuch, who built a time machine to the future and got to try Coke, and then shared it with all of these famous people who (of course) liked it.

The backing track is sort of jazzy, the lyrics are muffled/garbled except "it's wonderful" repeated several times. The vocalist was male. I want to identify it because I thought it would be great to swing dance to. ^_^

Thanks for the help!

I'm looking for the same song. I've tried everything on the web and can't find it. Please let me know if you do.

I was curious about this as well, and I tried to find out through google, but with no luck. So, I went to the Coca Cola offical site, and when I couldn't find anything there I submitted a question. I hope to hear something back. ^^ If/when I do I'll let you know. But if someone else can answer this before then that'd be awesome.

I want to listen to the whole song. xD

If it helps at all, it sounded like the singer had a French accent, and the lyrics before "It's wonderful" may have been French rather than garbled English. :unsure:

Ya so there's a new Coke commercial that involves a man named Fritz and how he travels forward in time, gets some coke, brings it back to the past, and famous people order it and such...so I'm wondering what the song in the background is.

"Via Con Me" Paolo Conte, an Italian singer

Thanks to you guys for remembering "It's wonderful"... I Googled off that. Been trying to find out what it was, too!

That was it! It's on his "Best Of" album, and the preview over at Amazon confirmed it. Too bad I didn't remember "Good luck my baby!" or "Chips, chips!" - I would have found it faster. Thanks mickeyms01 ! ^_^

I'm pretty sure the song is by Paolo Conte, and the song is called: Via Con Me. This song was also on the French Kiss soundtrack. Not sure if that's the same song you're thinking of?

I want to download the video but i cant find it anywere!

I know the singer is Paolo Conte but i just cant seem to find anything about downloading the video!

someone help me...

omg thank u SOOO much for finding the song i have been desperately searching for that song. thanks SO much!

Hello,

I am looking for the name of the artist and song that is heard being played in the Coca-Cola commercial that features "Fritz" and Genghis Khan time-traveling into the future to buy bottles and cases of Coca-Cola.

I belive that this commercial has been out for a while now. I have seen it on TV and in Movie Theaters. However, it is not posted on the Coca-Cola website -- go figure.

Has anyone seen the commercial that I am talking about? Does anyone know the name of the artist and song that is heard being played in this commercial?

Thx,
j-turbo

That's been answered here already ...

Paolo Conte - "Via Con Me"

Enjoy!
There you go.

sorry to bring ths topic from the dead but I can't find the ad can someone help me?

i think the one from the actual coke commercial is called "Via Con Me" by Mark Mothersbaugh
same song different artist

Re: Bizarre Coca-Cola

All of the music production/ad agency names are to the right of the video under "description". It is most likely a custom song created specifically for the spot. You can try contacting the advertising agency at:

https://www.wk.com/work/from/portland

Back