HBO

TheRealPeter

Reaction score
Hey HBO seems to have a lot of good advert music. The latest one has to do with the holidays. Its like a power piano tune that builds as the commercial progresses. Thanks in advance. :D

I know the one you're talking about. It's a really cool track. I think you're talking about the HBO Holiday 2005 ad. It started out with a dark background and then CGI snowflakes blow by then they show montages for the upcoming shows.

I actually liked it so much that I TIVO'd it, plugged my PowerBook into the surround sound, and captured the music with GarageBand. I've done this before too. I can send the MP3 to anyone who wants it. Just email me at jeremylalonde at gmail dot com.

I sure wish I knew where the music comes from though because I heard it on a network television show promo just last night. That gives me hope that maybe it's "real music" that can be found on iTunes or somewhere (not an original piece for the HBO ad).

I'm going nuts about this one! I have to figure it out!!!

I just saw it again so I typed all the text that appears on the screen during the promo. Here it is:

HBO 2005

Remember what was

Embrace what is

Imagine what will be

It's not tv. It's HBO

Nara by E.S. Posthumus

damn..took me a month to find the thing....

scratch that...similar song, but not the exact....

the search continues....

-a

Well, looks like we are SOL.

Got this message from HBO.

-----------

Thank you for taking the time to write to HBO.

Unfortunately, the musical score you requested is not available. HBO own
the rights to the Original music, therefore not available for public
use.

We are pleased that you enjoy our programming and apologize for any
inconvenience is may have caused.

Sincerely,

HBO Consumer Affairs

Back