Anyone partying tonight?

proof

Pro Member
Reaction score
I just don't get into it that much. I may be in the extreme minority tonight.

Oh wee:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo: :woo:

Yeah I'll most likely be here.

I never got into it either. *shrug* I mean I'd LIKE to but I'm too lazy to throw any parties and downtown is so far away and all my friends are having boring Cheese And Wine grownup parties and.. meh.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 31 2005, 09:06 PM
Yeah I'll most likely be here.

I never got into it either. *shrug* I mean I'd LIKE to but I'm too lazy to throw any parties and downtown is so far away and all my friends are having boring Cheese And Wine grownup parties and.. meh.
Ditto

since i'm the only one in my department that doesn't drink, i get to go in to work tomorrow at 6 in the morning. that pretty much means a no on my part too.

actually, i don't think a drink is strong enough for what my job puts me through. and now they want to promote me? what the hell are they thinking?

I'm just watching hockey tonight. That's how I celebrate...by doing things I love to do.

:woo:Happy New Years to you and yours and any pets that you might.

Me too. A dog would be nice. Like I had when I was a juvenile. A Border Collie. Her name was Pennie. A porcupine killed her...that's no joke. The greatest dog that a young fella' could have hoped for.

Originally posted by leone+Dec 31 2005, 10:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Dec 31 2005, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 31 2005, 10:22 PM
:( *glues a tail to a cookie and hands it to you*
mmm pet *drool* [/b][/quote]
:lol: Gross.

Well we're about to get Seamus snipped, I can send it to you so you can clone him. :)

Back