Job Predictor

Oh my god I'm the office bike!! Hahah everyone gets a ride. :lol: :lol:

:lol: So much potential. Could you even call that a career?

What do you do for a living?

"I'm a professional shoplifter!"

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 29 2005, 03:46 PM
WTF?? How in the hell do I get president but ya'll get stuck with those? See, that's what probably happened! I became president and the country went to shit. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Dec 29 2005, 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Dec 29 2005, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 29 2005, 03:46 PM
WTF?? How in the hell do I get president but ya'll get stuck with those? See, that's what probably happened! I became president and the country went to shit. :lol: [/b][/quote]
You say it like I wouldn't want all that action. :naughty:

:lol: I become president and Melissa gets all the pizza she wants. :p Cause I made that a law you see. I declare that Melissa Dontwannastalker shall get all the pizza she wants! Done deal.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 29 2005, 03:52 PM
:lol: I become president and Melissa gets all the pizza she wants. :p Cause I made that a law you see. I declare that Melissa Dontwannastalker shall get all the pizza she wants! Done deal.
You totally got the horny redhead demographic covered man. :lol:

And hey for the record, I'll take a stalker if he's hot and brings pizza. Or Colombian. Or Johnny Depp.

Hello Garret you ideal job is a Professional Hippy

Fuck that. :lol:

Hello bloodlessr you ideal job is a Game Hunter

That is more like it. :lol:

:lol: I wonder if Andy's would say that.

You were too quick for me, this was in response to the hippy one.

Back