Nintendo DS

i thought about getting one, but i really don't care for the game selection right now. maybe if they come out with more games, i'll reconsider.

The games are getting better. They have Mario Kart DS, and Metroid Prime Hunters is coming out in 2006. Both of these games have Wifi which means if there is wireless internet, you can play people throughout the world. It works really well.

yeah, we use it at work since we have a wireless internet set up for all of our computers. i will tell you that i have read my email while helping customers with the psp.

I like my psp but that is because I like to play it on the run, you know out and about. The ds is cool too but its more of a sit down a play handheld I think. Its hard to just pick up the ds and play when you are out waiting for something or whatever because of the whole dual screen stylus thing. I had a ds right when it came out but I traded it in after a few months, dont get me wrong it was a cool system but it didn't really work for me.

There is my :2cents:

Plus you can hack the psp which is always a plus. ;)

Yeah, we're not happy with the game selection at all. I did see a metriod pinball that looked kinda neato. :)

Oh, I'm so happy. I saw a commercial yesterday for Bloodrayne the movie!!! Yay! *clapping hands*

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 28 2005, 12:45 PM
Oh, I'm so happy. I saw a commercial yesterday for Bloodrayne the movie!!! Yay! *clapping hands*
billy zane owns :p

Both the DS and PSP have terrible game selections right now, it sucks. GBA has better games than both of them, I still have my GBA SP. I have 90 hours into FF Tactics but mind you that is over the course of two years and most of that time was when I was at work. A Katamari Damacy game is coming out for PSP sometime next year, that should be good.

Back