Grandma's Boy

Vernexto

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the song that plays toward the end of the "Grandma's Boy" trailer. The song repeatedly says "Wait for the day Wait for the day," but I can't seem to find it online. If anyone knows, it would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I'm brand spanking new, I need to know the song and it's driving me nuts. If anyone could help it would be much appretiated. :D

"Another Day" by the Twenty Twos is gonna be on the Grandma's Boy soundtrack.

The soundtrack to the film features dialogue interludes from the movie mixed in between songs from the likes of Bloc Party, The Futureheads, Fischerspooner, VHS or Beta, Aphex Twin, The Spin Doctors, Paul Wall, Zion I, and others. The lead single from the album is entitled "Another Day" is performed by The Twenty Twos, who will release their debut album in April 2006. The video to the song features several cast members from the movie.

I was wondering what the name of the song was in the commercial, its the second song, its a dance or techno song, i really liked it for like 3 years and only heard it in commercials and still havnt found the song or the name of it.

The title of the song is at the tip of my tongue, but I cannot for the life of me seem to remember it! I'm almost 100% positive that it was in an episode during Season 1 of Alias. I went through all the songs, but none of them immediately stood out. I'll keep looking, though!

Back