PBS Be More... Amazed

hrockler

Reaction score
Recently, I've seen a PBS promo video that I can't find the song to. There are no lyrics to the song and there are no posts already in the fourms that answer what song it is. It contains the text: "The universe has no center - or edge"... "You were born with more bones than you have now"... (there are a few more) and finally says "PBS - Be More Amazed". If anyone knows what the song is, it would be greatly appreciated. I will try to get a link to a video if possible soon if not answered.

I saw a promo or commercial on PBS and it had a great sounding song. Has anyone hurd it? Its sounds like its sung by a choir I think. Anywho, thanxs in advance.

Hmm, it doesn't sound familiar. But Ill be watching PBS tonight for the Andy Warhol documentary. Maybe I'll catch it then. Do you know any of the lyrics?

No, I just caught the end of it. And actually you cant understand the vocals, it sounds kinda like a choir or maybe some new age group, either way its very cool. Thanxs for the reply, keep me posted.

oh okay! Well does it have an African feel to it? What came to mind is the group Ladysmith Black Mambazo...they the ones that did the Lifesavers commercial.

Its actually more of a classical new age choir kinda feel. Almost like something from an opera of sorts.

I just saw it again, its the "Be more" PBS promo. It shows a montage of clips from different shows. I hope someone else saw it.

Hey all! New here, hope this helps.

PBS Promos: "Be More" Campaign -
“Be More: Jeff & Mr. Rogers” promo - the song used at the beginning of the is called “O Leaozinho” by Brooks Williams. The CD is called “Little Lion” from 1999 and available at www.brookswilliams.com

Thanxs for the reply, but thats not the song. Its a very recent "be more" promo, its brand new. Thanxs anyway for tryin. The search continues.

The only song I've been hearing is Afro Celt Sound System's "When You're Falling" in the "Nova scienceNOW" promos.

Thanks to a wonderful lady at my local PBS station, well actually vice president of marketing, I now know which song I was looking for. So thanks to anyone who was looking out for the commercial and anyone who read my post. Thanks all.

PBS "Be More" Promo Title: "Celebration-06"
Song: "My Name is Lincoln"
Artist: Steve Jablonsky
Album: The Island Soundtrack

Back