What's your room look like?

:eek: youve got one of the nicest (not to mention cleanest) rooms ive seen

....im not gonna show you mone (yet)
i just had an examn period....you know how that is...laundry, paper everywhere

Well, If I had taken pictures of my floor you wouldn't say it's clean. :lol: I just got done taking exams last week. Not fun times. <_< Which subjects are you taking?

subjects?

well, eh, here you dont choose subjects (yet, you do once your in college)

its more like you choose a package
im on the hardest one of school (easy school though, so)
my exams were.....well, i failed bad on my electricity one, but its not a disaster and im sure ill make up for it
overall im third of the class
scored 86% for english without studying (couldnt find my book)

electricity exam? Wow, we don't take anything like that here. I think I did okay on mine except for Chemisty. I've never been very good at science unless it's about space and stuff like that. My school's pretty easy too. Actually, it's more like low quality, the teachers don't really teach. :unsure:

:eek: my course's all bout science....and even more, math...languages are unimporatnt here lol

I ain't showin y'all my room til I get a chance to put the laundry away. And by "get a chance to" I mean "get off my ass and do it". It's not killer like my room was when I was a kid, no posters or nothing, just boring old people stuff.

I just got a new bed and my room's a mess but I'll take some pictures later.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 24 2005, 11:19 PM
I took some pics of my room which hasn't been changed since I was young and I just keep adding stuff to it. Plus shows off my geekyness if you couldn't already tell. Also I did this to test out our new digital camera.

Closet

Gaming Central

Posters

Bed and Such

Desk

Other Wall

:D
you're room is awesome! I love the kung fu suit. :eek:k:

Originally posted by proof@Dec 25 2005, 02:22 AM
A picture of my room or a reasonable facsimile thereof.
Your bedroom looks like my office.

Whoa I can see me and Amfernee's avatars on your compy! Plus you must smell like a god because that deodorant is teh seks. :wub:

I see me on your computer!!! Woo!!

I'll take some pictures tonight, my room is finally clean :)

Back