Got Milk? "Shake Stuff Up"

Reaction score
Chocolate Milk

has anyone actually found out the name of the song in the chocolate milk commercial where the guy puts the bottle on the speakers? i know a million people have been trying to find out.

Hmm, not sure. We discussed another version of the "Shake" ads here and found out the music was original for the ad... I don't even remember the music from the "speakers" version -- can you describe it?

it honestly almost sounds like it would be the band Ministry or Red Harvest doing the song, but i don't think it is. it resembles their industrial-metal style. i haven't seen the comercial in months though so i don't really remember too much about it.

This may be too obvious, but The Cars did a song called "Shake It Up" in the early eighties (I think); I know it was used in a commercial -- maybe it was this one.

:blink: does anyone remember that chocolate milk commercial where some guy puts a chocolate milk bottle on some speakers and plays the music really loud and disrupts the store. i just want to know what song he plays on it. u can find the commercial its listed under the classic box its the one called "stereo" its the second one down. if anyone could help i would appreciate it thx =)

:blink: does anyone remember that chocolate milk commercial where some guy puts a chocolate milk bottle on some speakers and plays the music really loud and disrupts the store. i just want to know what song he plays on it. u can find the commercial its listed under the classic box its the one called "stereo" its the second one down. if anyone could help i would appreciate it thx =)

this is the EXACT commercial i was referring to. The link you provided no longer workds, but i found it on youtube here:
. over 10 years later, i'm still trying to figure out the song. i actually can't believe i even remembered my password to this site. i tried Shazam-ing the part of the commercial that has the song, but no luck. i was also way off when i said it sounded like Ministry or Red Harvest and had an industrial metal sound to it.

Back