Amazing Video

Bloodlessr

Might be alive
Reaction score
http://www.bsdunix.ch/public/rendezvous20_04.mov

"On an August morning in 1978, French filmmaker Claude Lelouch mounted a gyro-stabilized camera to the bumper of a Ferrari 275 GTB and had a friend, a professional Formula 1 racer, drive at breakneck speed through the heart of Paris. The film was limited for technical reasons to 10 minutes; the course was from Porte Dauphine, through the Louvre, to the Basilica of Sacre Coeur. No streets were closed, for Lelouch was unable to obtain a permit. The driver completed the course in about 9 minutes, reaching nearly 140 MPH (225 Km/h) in some stretches. The footage reveals him running real red lights, nearly hitting real pedestrians, and driving the wrong way up real one-way streets. Upon showing the film in public for the first time, Lelouch was arrested. He has never revealed the identity of the driver, and the film went underground until a DVD release a few years ago."

That Ferrari sounds amazing.

Ok, I admit it. The driver was me. I could have done better but I was driving with my feet and my eyes were closed.

Originally posted by proof@Dec 25 2005, 10:41 PM
Ok, I admit it. The driver was me. I could have done better but I was driving with my feet and my eyes were closed.
You're so hot right now.

whatever happened to him anyways? i think he died of cool shaved headedness

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 25 2005, 11:19 PM
I thought he shot himself after the crash of 29.

No wait, never mind.

Originally posted by proof+Dec 25 2005, 11:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (proof @ Dec 25 2005, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donutos@Dec 25 2005, 11:19 PM
I thought he shot himself after the crash of 29.

No wait, never mind. [/b][/quote]
:lol: @ both y'all. Umm to answer your question, I can't give you specifics, but he's in a safe place. :ph34r:

........ :eek: ...............

the links not working.... :(

...........I wish I had a sports car....... :(

Those Getaway in Stockholm vids are pretty nuts too. They intentionally get the cops to chase them. I recommend them if you can find them *cough* torrents. ;)

Back