Honda Accord Hybrid

measle42

Banned
Reaction score
i am searching for the music used in the latest honda accord (or civic?) commercial. they are promoting the car's "earth friendly" qualities, as animated trees and birds are waving to the car.
in an earlier post about it, someone had incorrectly said the artist was grandaddy- nature anthem, but after hearing the song myself, it isn't the case.
any thoughts?

if it was the honda civic, it would either be that grandaddy song or. We Will Become Silhouettes by the postal service

i just bought that grandaddy song off itunes, just to make sure, and it is definitely not the song. i am familiar with the postal service, and alas, it is not that song either.

I know the commercial you are talking about. It is the newest (I think) Honda Civic commercial, and it is NOT the one featuring Nature Anthem or We Will Become Silouhettes. But I don't know the name of the song in it. I was actually wondering that myself....

it might be the civic gx.
i have seen the other commercials. it is definitely not m.i.a, or the postal service, or grandaddy.

I think I might know the commercial you are talking about. If so, the song is Struggle by the band Ringside from their self-titled debute album. The ret of the album is also very good.

Enkidu

Okay I am here to help I have seen this commercial and I have been reading this thread seen saturday to find out the name of this music. I still dont know however I know the exact car that was in the commerical it is a honda accord hybrid. In the commericial and on its website the car is silver. http://automobiles.honda.com/models/model_...e=Accord+Hybrid I hope this can help in finding the name of this music I so so interested in the name as well. PS. this car is not a honda civic that is why we been getting answers from that commerical... :D

A Honda Civic commercial recently aired this december. It features a man and woman driving along a mountain, and there are animated birds, trees and i think butterflies floating past the car. I love the song. Please if anybody knows anything about it, please reply! the lyrics are 'we all live together...friends are all around...under the sun...'

thanks! :D

Okay I am here to help I have seen this commercial and I have been reading this thread seen saturday to find out the name of this music. I still dont know however I know the exact car that was in the commerical it is a honda accord hybrid. In the commericial and on its website the car is silver. http://automobiles.honda.com/models/model_...e=Accord+Hybrid I hope this can help in finding the name of this music I so so interested in the name as well. PS. this car is not a honda civic that is why we been getting answers from that commerical...

there seems to be confusion here because grandaddy did indeed use their song 'nature anthem' for an animated civic commercial a few months back. however, the current ad that has been airing in december is an entirely different animated commercial that uses the song lyrics "the lyrics are 'we all live together...friends are all around...under the sun...", which is most definitely not the grandaddy song.

If it's the commercial i'm thinking of, it's RED Honda Accord,
shot against a ghost-whited-out backdrop of road, men on
cell phones, admiring as it passes, etc.

The music is mostly instrumental with female voice(s)
under the narration, when there is some. (Frustrating --
because I was going to try to Internet-search the lyrics,
but i couldn't make them out while the male narrator was talking.)

music is cool, laid back, but rhythmic.

add me to the forlorn list of folks who'd love to know the name,
so I could BUY it! :(

ok i dunno if this if this is the song ur looking for sorry if it is the wrong one The artist is call Mia song Galang hope this helps yall sorry if it dont. :) ;)

FYI: We don't allow people to manually "delete" their thread/posts by editing them. If there is a problem with your forum posts or account, please contact an Admin. The original poster of this thread has been removed.

I think I know the one you're talking about..

are the lyrics something like "undeniable charm...takes me along" ?

I've googled it and haven't found anything. but perhaps this might help a little.

Hello.

Saw an ad last night for the new 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid ...

I checked here using the Search function ... the only Honda hybrid vehicles of any kind mentioned were the Civics ... so I know that this will be a new topic ...

OK, back to the ad ...

I caught it from about the middle to the end ...

We're watching real-life footage of the 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid driving along ... la di da ...
Meanwhile, the plants and animals alongside the road start "coming to life" as cartoons and start following the car ...

At the end of the car's journey, it pulls into a parking lot in front of an office building ...
Already there in the parking lot is a guy in business attire watching in disbelief as the Honda Accord Hybrid pulls into a spot with all of these cartoon-y plants and animals trailing behind ...
The driver of the Honda gets out ... sees the other guy's reaction ... driver sort of scoffs it off like with an "oh, it's no big thing" attitude ...
Ends with a cartoon tree - yes, a tree - hugging the driver ...

What I'd like to know about is the music used in this ad ...
It's some sort of happy-clappy upbeat jingly song ... (kind of along the lines of the tune being used currently in the Dunkin Donuts breakfast croissant sandwich TV ad with the construction worker guy eating it and being surrounded by several "bluebirds of happiness")

So, what's the tune used in the Honda ad?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Bump. I googled the lyrics, but something distracted me and now I have forgotten them. Do you remeber how the lyrics go?

Back