Romper Room

AmelieMellow

daydreamer extraordinaire
Reaction score
shame on me, i've been away and now there are too many threads for me to catch up on and i have no idea where to jump in~! how's about somebody give me the cliffs notes version of what's been going on? :)

yes...did you get mine?? is everyone drunk yet? where's the eggnog? even though i don't drink eggnog.

Nooo I didn't get yours. :(

<-- drunk! :woo:

No eggnog, these people don't know nothin about good stuff.

hmm is your phone on? uh oh...melissa is going to end up under the coffeetable...again. where's leone been?

:lol: No coffee table here, but I'll wind up with my ass in the sump pump where I got lost in the basement and thought it was a terlit.

Leone's still sans immermet I guess, she was on the other day but left before I could lasso her ankles. :(

Oh! and yes the phone's on, but then I think I'm just plain not getting messages lately. The only person who's been able to get through to me since I got on the plane was Andy, and he's only like a few miles up the road from me. *shrug*

whoaaaa...did you go to cvs and pretend to be an annnoying customer??

bahahaha

Haha Rite Aid actually, and I'm thinking about it. :shifty:

He'll know it's me though. :(

haha oh yeah that's right. rite aid. get dean to go in and try to steal his vest. does he even wear a vest? or just send dean in and have him ask..."so there's this opera song they play in movies...but it's NOT 'o fortuna'...do you know what it could be??"

i think we're the only people in here. they might have to call it the melissa and stephanie show...:mellow:

:lol: And then I can stand in the parking lot and bellow "FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!"

He'd know him too though, they've talked on the phone. :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver@Dec 21 2005, 11:21 PM
<---Finished off the kahlua :woo:
nevermindddddd....i guess the male stripper is here. i haven't any singles.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Dec 21 2005, 11:21 PM
i think we're the only people in here. they might have to call it the melissa and stephanie show...:mellow:
. o O (Don't look now.. but there's a drunken midwesterner over in the corner eating the decorative soaps..)

Originally posted by AmelieMellow+Dec 21 2005, 11:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmelieMellow @ Dec 21 2005, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Dec 21 2005, 11:21 PM
<---Finished off the kahlua :woo:
nevermindddddd....i guess the male stripper is here. i haven't any singles. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: We can always pelt him with nickels.

remember when alls he drank was like...cream soda? was it cream soda?

Yeah cream soda. And that Ho-Jay or whatever it's called. :lol:

my friend from school keeps sending me links to pics of hamsters over AIM. why. why??

Maybe they're tryin to pry you from the sheep fan club? You tell them that hamsters don't have the headbutt stopping power of sheep!

Back