If you fall from a roof and die

my friend bet me 20 dollars (he is in med school) that i dont know the official term

*avoids being on a rooftop for the next couple of days*

but kudos for the invader zim avatar.

i dunno

would be funny though if they actually wrote down 'floor' or 'sudden stop' as cause of death

its probably something vague like massive collision trauma...but 'sidewalk' or 'earth' would be hilarious

i know this is going to sound uneventful, but in the few coroner reports that i have seen, it's simply stated as accidental death due to a fall. they usually write this in for the cause of death. under that are four spaces where they go into more detail such as fractured skull or internal bleeding. sometimes they use a term when describing the accident to each other, handymanitis. i'm not sure if this is an actual medical term since i haven't seen it in any dictionaries.

yeah...i was going to say accidental death unless...when you say fell, you mean jumped...then it would be a suicide.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 21 2005, 05:18 PM
handymanitis. i'm not sure if this is an actual medical term since i haven't seen it in any dictionaries.
:lol: no that's a made up word teasing people that think they can fix things on the roof (handy man) and fall, along the lines of bloodlessr's hahayoufelloffaroofism

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 21 2005, 05:18 PM
i know this is going to sound uneventful, but in the few coroner reports that i have seen, it's simply stated as accidental death due to a fall. they usually write this in for the cause of death. under that are four spaces where they go into more detail such as fractured skull or internal bleeding. sometimes they use a term when describing the accident to each other, handymanitis. i'm not sure if this is an actual medical term since i haven't seen it in any dictionaries.
:blink:

You get to see a lot of coroner's reports, working in the Best Buy there?

Back