Milk "Grow All Ways"

madionisrad

Reaction score
Milk

Would anyone happen to know that name of that song on that Milk commercial (Always Grow, Grow All Ways/ Never Stop. Milk) where there's a whole bunch of random things happening with people, like a guy gets his pants pulled down in front of a bunch of girls.. etc. A girl is singing the song, and I'm pretty sure this is a recent commerical! The whole ad itself kind of reminds me of American Eagle ads in the stores!

Would you mind telling the rest of us. We like to keep a reference just in case of future questions regarding this ad.

Plus if you do, I will tell you the name of the artist and song from the Wendy's commercial, how's that for a deal?

looking for the song that goes " feeling good, feeling free, and nothings bothering me" etc etc....if anyone has a clue fill m in please and thank you....ohhh and as well any luck on the let it snow remix for the rogers ad?

For the Milk commercial:

It's called "Really, Really, Happy" by "The Mupps"

As for the Rogers commercial, I haven't heard anything in a while, something tells me it was done just for the commercial.

What's that new song on the Grow All Ways series commercial? It starts off with those soccer guys in red, I think the lyrics go something like:

"Shake it to the beat and lose your soul"

That seems to be part of the chorus, but I just can seem to figure it out!

Thanks

What song is in that Milk commercial where random events happen like the little kids doing the math equation and the boy says 6+4 =11 and the girl erases it and puts 10. And there are wrestlers and a teenager trying to zip up her jeans and a shark and a bird fighting in the water..

some of the lyrics are " Look at what we have started.....We've got......"

Back