concerts

bbrocks

Pro Member
Reaction score
wasn't there a concerts thread? anyway, I willl be seeing the rolling stones when they play for the first time ever in Puerto Rico!!! I'm excited about that!! (not that excited about the ticket prices, though...)

I was gonna go to see U2 the day before my birthday but sold the tickets. :(

NIN is coming to Austin Tx in March totally gonna see him again

not really recent but last concert i went to was Jazz Fest and it was amazing. Voodoo Fest usually is in the fall but that was cancelled for obvious reasons

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 21 2005, 12:21 AM
But he (trent Reznor) made it happen this year :)
yeah he is my hero, i had to cancel cuz of school <_<

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 20 2005, 09:31 PM
not really recent but last concert i went to was Jazz Fest and it was amazing. Voodoo Fest usually is in the fall but that was cancelled for obvious reasons
I used to go to the Jazz Fest every year but I can't get no one to come with me anymore. :mellow:

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 21 2005, 06:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 21 2005, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donutos@Dec 20 2005, 09:31 PM
I used to go to the Jazz Fest every year but I can't get no one to come with me anymore. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
:eek: I'll drive down there and go to one with ya!

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 06:45 PM
The no-jazz-appreciatin foo I live with.
it's not even all jazz...you should round up said foo and when he likes it you can be all "see i told you we shoulda come all those times"

Yeah cept picture a 5'5" three-year-old, and that's him doing stuff he doesn't wanna do.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Dec 21 2005, 07:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Dec 21 2005, 07:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 06:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Donutos
@Dec 20 2005, 09:31 PM
not really recent but last concert i went to was Jazz Fest and it was amazing.  Voodoo Fest usually is in the fall but that was cancelled for obvious reasons

I used to go to the Jazz Fest every year but I can't get no one to come with me anymore. :mellow:
:eek: I'll drive down there and go to one with ya! [/b][/quote]
:wub:

Back