Black Books

dec. 31, series 1 marathon on bbc america, which means it will be on like at 2 in the morning! I'll be watching, of course, since I don't have a life!!!

dylan was in shaun of the dead (he was great in it!!) and in notting hill (haven't seen this one...)

cool!
I thought I was talking to myself there for a while, which is fine 'cause I do that in real life anyway and it's only natural I do it here!!!!

da nanna na nanna na na UGHHHH

da nanna na nanna na na UGHHHH

:heart:

Originally posted by bbrocks@Dec 20 2005, 09:48 AM
dylan was in shaun of the dead (he was great in it!!) and in notting hill (haven't seen this one...)
Which one was he?

he played david, dianne's (lucy davis) boyfriend. you know, he had a thing for shaun's girlfiend and wanted to shoot shaun's mom...!!!!

Yes, that's him!!!

He's funny, smart, cute, and has an Irish accent...what more could a girl ask for?!!

Originally posted by bbrocks@Dec 23 2005, 06:39 AM
Yes, that's him!!!

He's funny, smart, cute, and has an Irish accent...what more could a girl ask for?!!
I don't know. Maybe a penis?

Originally posted by bbrocks@Dec 23 2005, 09:39 AM
Yes, that's him!!!

Was it Irish?? Was he tryin to sound British?

Man screw all that other stuff, accent is all ya need. The rest can be faked. :)

Right. Now that you know who Dylan Moran is, let's get down to business: Black Books!! Series 1 comes out in a few days (region 1) and I'm excited!! (Apparently, I'm the only one!!!!)

Back