King Kong

Bloodlessr

Might be alive
Reaction score
It was pretty good, not great but worth a viewing. Good CG, Naomi Watts is hot. Kong fighting Dinosaurs. Not bad.

I wanna see the Geisha flick cause I just finished the book but I'm just plain gonna have to see The Kongness first.

I wanna see Narnia and Syriana and something else but I can't remember.

You wanna see the Geisha flick. You wanna go with me so I don't have to watch it alone. Yes.

Well no. But hot Asian chicks! You know you wanna! :naughty:

:lol: I'm not thinkin there's gonna be many boobies in the movie, but I'll show you my cleavage.

Just one? Not a fan of pairs huh?

Hey Marge guess how many boobs I saw today? Fifteen!

i've seen all of those movies except the geisha one, they're not showing that one here. i have to agree with you on king kong. the movies i want to see though are munich and the da vinci code. narnia was good, it followed the book, but it had this one scene that i don't remember reading and syriana was cool too. the only thing wrong with syriana is that you don't want to go see it if you are tired or get bored easily. if you saw traffic and liked it then i think you'll like syriana. although it was a bit different than what i had expected.

i heard kong was decent but didn't live up to the hype. i wanna see narnia and munich though

I heard King Kong just wasn't all that good. I still wanna see for myself though.

Yeah I wanna see Syriana too, and Narnia. I ain't been to the movies in over a month, I'm jonesin.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 16 2005, 07:32 AM
i've seen all of those movies except the geisha one, they're not showing that one here. i have to agree with you on king kong. the movies i want to see though are munich and the da vinci code. narnia was good, it followed the book, but it had this one scene that i don't remember reading and syriana was cool too. the only thing wrong with syriana is that you don't want to go see it if you are tired or get bored easily. if you saw traffic and liked it then i think you'll like syriana. although it was a bit different than what i had expected.
Cool, I loved Traffic so I should like Syriana. I wanna see Munich too.

yeah, you'll like syriana. my friends didn't care for it though.

Back