Sleeper Cell

Mr. X

Reaction score
can anyone help me with some of the music on this show, it has some of the best music you will hear, mix of french and arabic hip hop, house and techno, I heard a song on wednedays show ending, sounded like GLORY BOX, from portishear, but had different words, if you know it pleeeeeeease help

Hi!

It is "hell is round (around) the corner" by Tricky...

...and you are right, both songs contain samples of "Ike's rap" by Isaac Hayes...

Fypsigon

I got high with Tricky once.

Nice guy.

I'm not proud of the getting high part.

can someone help me with the song that was featured in tonight's episode with darwyn & gail in the morgue? thank you!!!

I as well would llike to know this song name, in addition I would like to know the song of the episode yesterday where the fbi infiltrates the cell's safehouse and Darwyn takes down the cell leader.

I would like to know who sings the song too.

Lyrics:

Surrender to the darkness
Surrender to the darkness
All the love
follow tonight
I feel
all the such lights
fall like deadly
from the night skies
the light falls in it's place
the fusion and the space
Happens to the home *
of city out of place *
the shaking in your voice
the shiver in your tone
echos through the night
rattles in my bones..bones...bones....bones
I feel
such lights
I feel
such lights
I feel
I feel
such light
I feel
I feel

* I'm not sure if that's correct, i think that's what the lyrics are.

Add me to the list of people that would like to know the name of that song. It was awesome!

Yea i came here to find the name of that song too, even wrote out the lyrics to hopefully find it somewhere, still no luck though.

Well over on the imdb forums they said the name of the song is "searchlights" by gersey.

Originally posted by felo3769@Dec 18 2006, 12:23 PM
Well over on the imdb forums they said the name of the song is "searchlights" by gersey.
Thanks for the name of the band and song name.

yeap no problem. I can now confirm that this is the correct song and band.

Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing when Salim is escaping from the hospital? I tracked the lyrics down to Coolio - Cruisin', but that's obviously not it. Help is much appreciated!

Post some of the lyrics (more than one line please) and we'll see what we can do.

Alright, the first lines you here are as follows:

Come on in my lap get in an' twist the cap
Hand him the jizz back clowin up the coast like that
Take a ray all nice in back seat pete
Just do a rollin' top down ready to hit the street

Just like the Coolio song, but in this case a woman is singing it.

So, yeah, those lyrics do come up with Coolio's Cruisin.

That song is actually a remix/remake of an old Smokey Robinson tune "Cruisin'".

If you go to iTunes and search for Cruisin' there's a whole bunch of songs by a whole bunch of artists - some are covers of the Smokey Robinson song without the "rap" part...but there are some, e.g. D'Angelo, that might be what you're looking for...

Back