genius

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
"Fool me once, shame on.......Shame on you. eh....ghe....dedeh.........deh...deh...Fool me — I can't get fooled again."
-George W. Bush - Self-proclaimed genius

lol

anyone see that daily show clip last night where bush was fielding questions and some lady asked about the wmd mess and he goes "i'm sorreh what? what was that? nuh i didn't hear yer queshun......serusleh"

:lol: Naw but I record em every night and watch em in a batch, maybe I'll go do that now.

Shweet thanks. :)

Haha I'm watching The Daily Show now.. "I used to look at foreign policy like this :huh: but now I look at foreign policy like this :angry: ."

Yeah me neither. I think I forgot to pay my image host this month. Wellllll no Domo Kun til after Christmas then.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 15 2005, 05:42 PM
Yeah me neither. I think I forgot to pay my image host this month. Wellllll no Domo Kun til after Christmas then.
Host that sucker for free on imageshack.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 15 2005, 05:20 PM
Haha I'm watching The Daily Show now.. "I used to look at foreign policy like this :huh: but now I look at foreign policy like this :angry: ."
:lol: :lol: i love his bush impressions

Haha right? I love the "Heh heh heh" laugh.

I would Proof, but mine's an odd shape and they'd have to go in and resize it for me, then resize again when I pay the host. I can wait.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 15 2005, 05:54 PM
Haha right? I love the "Heh heh heh" laugh.
word B)

while we're on avatars, mine is showing up right? i use photobucket and never checked to see if it works

It's working.

Dascoot, I see what you mean, your's is not 100x100.

Originally posted by proof@Dec 15 2005, 06:01 PM
Dascoot, I see what you mean, your's is not 100x100.
^ Yeah, and they have to go in and manually alter my settings. I've had the same avatar for like 3 years and back in the beginning there wasn't a 100 x 100 parameter I guess..

I can see yours Deez. ;)

God Jon Stewart is hot.. :wub:

Mine was not 100x100 either so I made the rest of it a transparent gif.

Back