Story Line Time!

4swrds

Pro Member
Reaction score
OK heres how it goes.

I write one line to start a story and then someone comes in with a secound line to the story and in goes on from their. This story will be neverending so I have no idea how far we will get from the main topic on hand and it will be fun to read. Remember you can't write an ending, or your disqualified, and we'll see how interesting it gets. :D Oh yeah two important things 1) put story lines in quotations and 2) anything goes.....anything :D

"One day young george walked down to the local ice cream store with some money that was given to him by his parents."

Ohhhh goddd this game again? Hahah our last one even had an ice cream parlor in it.. sorry babydoll, gotta sit this one out.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 13 2005, 07:44 PM
Hahah our last one even had an ice cream parlor in it..
Wuhhhhhhh? :huh: :shifty:

"One day young george walked down to the local ice cream store with some money that was given to him by his parents. He ate the ice cream so fast he got the WORST brain freeze ever known to mankind and died. The end."

Noooo, it's far too cold out for ice cream!! How about whiskey is the new ice cream??

or how about studying, cuz then when i say i've been studying all day i sound all cool B)

hmmm, i'll register for yahoo later, it won't let me see it

gonna go back to studying :naughty:

Back