2006 Winter Olympics Torino

Reaction score
I work at bestbuy, and on the tv's they keep playing this music video/ commercial for he upcoming olympics, and it has some group with a bald guy, a guitarist and maybe someone else. they sing "someday, I'm going to rise up to that win"

It's half rap half not. hard to describe

I think the group is calling something like _ psy _ _

I didn't catch it. anyways, google didnt have anything similar to those lyrics.

Anyone seen this commercial? it has winter games accident clips of peopel falling or crashing between the music video style shots.

Thanks

It tells you the name and artist in the commercial i just missed the artist..................................THANXS TO EVERY ONE............

NAME: SOMEDAY

I just want to update this because I'd love to have this answered, too. Especially because there are like twenty artists with the same (or close to same) song title.

From their new ads...lyrics are something like.."We're gonna dance with those lions" in the chorus...any info will help. Thanks :D

The lyrics include "the red, the white, the blue" - kinda sounds like a hard rock song. Please help!!

What is the rap song in the 2006 Winter Olympics commercial that has the lyrics - ....the red, the white, the red, the white, the blue..... in it? (Not the commercial with the song by The Donnas.)

thanks Uglygirl..i was looking for that Flipsyde song:) much appreciated!

No, that's not it. That Flipsyde song is hardly a rap song.

It's the song in the commercial that starts:

"Four years ago, the U.S. olympic team won more medals than ever before.
Since then, they've been doing one thing; Winning."

Yeah i am looking for the same song SgtFlaman. it's not someday - flipsyde or the donna - fall behind me (i think) .

the lyrics start off something like I'm American the red, the white, and the blue

Back