Zurich financial

Ya, Ive seen this commercial. Great music - instramental!!! Does anyone know if this is inhouse music made for the ad or is it actually from a known artist?

yeah.. i've seen this commercial a few times and have fallen in love with the music... it just seems to be that no one has any idea what the music is.....

Same here, it'd be great if I could get a copy of this.

Edit: I just thought I'd add that Zurich worked with Publicis to create this ad campaign. There is also a German ad as well as one with a British English Accent for the UK that uses this music.

Yeah, directors from Stylewar.com made it for stink.tv. I e-mailed them all. These are the replies I got so far....Spacetrain??

Reply # 1

Hi,
The music was exclusivly writen for this commercial by the agency.

Best regards,

Sandra Sohlman

Reply # 2

Dear David
I refer you to the agency producer, who will be able to help you with the
information you require.
Her name is Daniela Berther
Best regards
Robert

Reply # 3

Hi david
It was a composition from two swiss composers called spacetrain: www.spacetrain.net
Regards Daniela

Yes, it doesn't look like the song is downloadable or buyable. But, this spacetrain website might be the coolest thing i've ever seen.

Hi everyone,

I recently saw a commercial on CNBC a commercial for Zurich financial services. And there were great music but I have no idea who made it. The commercial includes new technologies and shows a world of future. Maybe be somebody knows what it is? Please, help. Thank you.

It seems like the link to see the ad from the Zurich site is broken now, too...

i love the music in the ad. keep hearing it.

it sounds like the band "air"---- i wonder if they did it.

if anyone gets a hold of it, please let me know, as i'd love to throw it on my blog for background musi---

thaniks!

The spot for the EU is absolutely amazing. I saw it when I was passing through Luton the other day - Europeans get such cool commercials and the US just has bad car commercials...

originally i thought the EU version was better, but after time, I think the NA version is much better actually!

they have the comedy in the NA one of the guy falling off the billbaord vs. the weird skiing shots for the EU one....

Overall, everything is really cool in that commercial---from the music, to the camera work, and the basic concept.... one of the best spots I've seen in a very long time...

that doesn't mean i'd every have anything to do w/ "Zurich" though!

Hi--Heard (didnt see) ad, with piano in background--g-minor chords, c-major/minor triads, then the tag line--"because change happens". Sorry I cant be more specific (didnt tape ad). Any ideas? Thanks.Alison :)

If the song is by spacetrain does anyone have a title for it?

Hi---Finally saw this ad again---I think you are right. There are some guys who are painting a billboard, and one person drops something. Then, the tag line, and Zurich. Thanks for catching this so quickly. Alison

Back