Ghost Whisperer Season 1

kzn

Reaction score
I couldnt find what the song is from CBS, it's from tonight's episode Shadow Boxer

song played toward the end when the guy was having that fight. anyone knows?

Anyone know the song that ended fri nights Ghost Whisperer. thanks

I am trying to find out what song was play at the ending of the show Dead Man's Ridge"...it was on Feb 3 at 8:00 p.m....

Hi, Anyone know the title and name of the artist who sang that song in Ghost Whisperer last Friday. Been searching everywhere for it. Here are some of the lyrics and it's a woman who sings.

Cause I was waiting for life to happen each day
Way up on the ....................
I can rest my wings, that's where you'll find me
I cannot explain just how you found me
That's where I'll be......................
So I grow a bit restless
All my patience slowing me down
I put to rest......................

Thank you

Sacha

I was also looking for that song....I am a member of another forum and I posted the same question there...this is what the reply was....

From the Executive Producer Of 'Ghost Whisperer'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTIST: Miranda Lee Richards

NEWS/INFO
Miranda's song "Here By The Window" is the featured track in the hit show, Ghost Whisperer. Be sure to watch this Friday 8/7central!!

Thanks Weezie, this is a very new song. It's still not on ITune yet. I'll check later during the month, maybe they'll put it there. Didn't know who Miranda Lee Richards was. She has a beautiful voice.

Sacha

hey everyone!

What is that song close to the end where Jim, Andrea and then Melinda comes in for a short dance and in the back the lyrics are like "All of the stars..all aline" it is sort of like tech music or something if anyone can let me know i would be greatful thanks in advance!!!

- Episode "Ghost Bride" Season 1

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone can help me locate a song. Here in the European version of Ghost Whisperer, a song was featured at the end of the episode "Ghost Bride" called "forever Naturally" by Anika Paris. Unfortunately this song seems to be virtually unattainable. It is not featured on Itunes, Amazon or any file sharing site and it isn't even listed under the artist's own credentials!
How is this possible? Why is it not available? If it were new, or the artist didn't have any material out, I could perhaps understand.... but she has an album out and quite a few singles! What's going on?

Back