Reunion

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
I'm going to a camp reunion tomarrow and I was wondering if anyone wanted to share any memorable reunion expieriences.

I went to camp once in 7th grade, I didn't choose to go it was like a weekend school thing, everybody went. It was kinda fun, it was winter so all the boys and our kick ass teachers busted into one of the girls rooms and pelted everyone with snowballs. That was about it.

we used to raid the girls cabins during shower time and get all their matresses and clothes on the roof then run out.

my 10 yr high school reunion was this summer, and my best friend delivered her first baby that night. not at the reunion though... she had enough sense not to show up for that. :lol: but i'll always remember her calling to let me know and hearing the baby crying in the background. :D

as far as camp memories... i've never heard of having a camp reunion. i hated going to camps growing up. the last time i went, me and my friend picked up some "funk" from another girl while we were there. i haven't been back to camp since that whole ordeal. <_<

didn't you guys have school camps every year?

geez we have mandatory school camps ever year here in a lot of schools.

That's something i really miss about school..

:(

I went to a camp and this crazed killer in a hockey mask started killing everybody.

No wait. That was a movie.

Haaaa..

No, camp is not required here. American children run amok during the summer. Most of us theoretically should have been killed by our parents long ago. :ph34r:

:lol: You're such a dork. :wub:

Who the fuck lets their kids run up and down the stairs shrieking at 1 friggin 15 in the morning on a school day? People should have their genitals shot.

Back