Rogers wireless RAZR phone ad 2005

formula

Reaction score
It's a Rogers (Canada) cell phone commercial advertising the Motorola Razr phone and they're playing a slow techo version of the song "Let it Snow, Let it Snow". Does anyone know who the singer is?

Are you talking about the sleek stylish Razar cell phone commercial from Rogers. If you are I'd like to find out who sings that song and what it's called.

Originally posted by Boo_108@Nov 30 2005, 10:59 AM
Are you talking about the sleek stylish Razar cell phone commercial from Rogers. If you are I'd like to find out who sings that song and what it's called.

Hi, yes we're talking about the same commercial. The song is definitely called "Let It Snow" but finding out the singer is another matter. Anoyone ever hear of a slow techno version of "Let It Snow"?

i know what commercial your talking about , im trying to find that song myself,
ill let u know if i find it!
:)

That song is so smoothe, Someone please find if quick. I wanna play it in my office the whole month

Yeh there is singing by a female. The ad is played on most of the stations in canada it shouldn't be hard to find. It is the ad about the V3 razor in Rogers' Let it Shine promotion

If I had a link I wouldn't be looking for it. I would rip down that site and take it.

I mean to the commercial, I would like to hear it to better understand what it is I am looking for.

To hear it you need to watch the television. A canadian channel like A channel or CTV

Sorry, I can't help then. I was hoping someone who wanted it could meet me halfway.

I tried searching on the Rogers Communications site and there's no mention of who does their commercials. I also tried googling for any ad company that might have done commercials for them and didn't find one. I'm beginning to think they do all of their commercials in house and do not seek out ad agencies.

The commercial was produced by Rogers ad agency, Publicis. Have an inquiry moving down the lines already... hopefully have an answer today or tomorrow.

Hmm, I saw a similar commercial but it was for the phone with Itunes on it...and instead of just one person singing, each person in the ad sung it.
Don't think I've seen the one you're talking about :(

Rogers wireless RAZRv3 cell phone ad(commercial), "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

This commercial features the song "let it snow" only it's done in an acid-jazz/ techno version...and I NEED it.

I have searched high and low (all over this internet) to no avail. If anyone knows of this artist please reply.... That would help a great deal. Thanks in advance.

Bump!!!

Sad thing is I was in Toronto this past week and saw this ad too. I would love to know who the artist is. Would be nice if Rogers put this up as a ring tone. Then we all would know!!! :unsure:

Back