Most Inspirational movies music

whitedude2020

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey People

I was wondering what movies you find the most inspirational.

Personally i like:

Crash: deals with racism and really makes you think..

Forest Gump: If you try hard enough you will get somewhere in life, don't be afraid to try something new and crazy.

There is this other movie i wathed on television a long time ago. It was about a boy who did a good thing for a homeless guy because the homeless guy agreed to do 3 other good deeds for 3 other people, each person that was helped had to do 1 or 3 good things to 1 or 3 other people (forgot if it was 1 or 3).
(if anyone know of the title, please let me know)

So, my question is, what movies have made a difference in your perspective or life?? Feel free to mention any good soundtracks.

The title of that movie is called "Pay it Forward" w/ the little kid from the 6th Sense, Helen Hunt, and what's his name Spacey.

I think an inspirational movie would be "Rudy", a young guy with more guts and glory then anyone could imagine. I

Erin Brokovich: one person can make a difference and stand up to a corporation
Sleepless in Seattle: you can find great love more than once, if you believe

Great question to ask!

How did this get into a member forum? Not all the posters are over 50 posts. :unsure:

Oh it was prolly moved here huh. :duh:

Braveheart, Gladiator, The Lord of the Rings, The Time Machine, Children of Dune, and Chronicles of Narnia. Very inspirational stuff. B)

Back