Random Facts About..

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Doesn't all have to be about MacGyver cause I have a feeling it'd get old real quick, but until we can find another Band Picture Game this can be our group project. :)

Random facts about MacGuyver? Hmmmm...... *thinking* I used to think he was such a hottie.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 5 2005, 08:48 AM
you think macgyver tried to teach god how to make people out of gum wrappers and lint, but gave up and taught him the easy way...man's ribs?
^ :lol:

(I'm transferring all yesterday's comments over here now..)

MacGyver could kill a man with some glue and a pencil lead, but not with poprocks and soda.

Richard Dean Anderson was hired to portray MacGyver since the real one can never be looked upon with mortal eyes or your head would explode.

BloodlessR was trying to battle MacGyver with his wits and then realized "Oh shit, that is MacGyver! There is no way I can defeat him this way." Then he started punching.

I even remember that the bad guy of the show that he couldn't get rid of was Murdock. :)

Hahah his own personal Professor Moriarity.

MacGyver swears by his homemade condoms made of cotton and sealing wax. MacGyver has no kids.

MacGyver thinks an avocado, and ice pick, and a snorkel would make a TERRIBLE bong. Why is such a ridiculous idea named after him? Frankly he doesn't get the joke.

contrary to popular belief, macgyver does not sport a mullet, but instead it is a cleverly designed carrying case that doubles as both a paper-clip holster and chick magnet

:lol:

MacGyver can whip you up a delectable creme brulee using motor oil, three nails and a dash of cinnamon. You will love it, or else he'll fuck you up.

On the sixth day God created MacGyver. MacGyver then took over and created man with all God's leftover animal parts. He told God to kick back, take a day off.

pepto bismol originally called themselves the MacGyver of ailments, but MacGyver, being insulted, anihilated their laboratories by throwing a soda can tab into the pepto cauldron

this stuff reminds me of the Ditka skits on SNL "ok, who would win? a hurricane, or ditka? ditka, ditka, ditka. What if the hurricane.....was hurricane ditka?"

:lol: I remember those guys. Hahah Hurricane Ditka.. :lol: :lol:

MacGuyver actually replaced his own spleen once using a paring knife, a shoestring, and a cantelope.

Back