2006 Acura MDX buildings exploding out of ground

I am also looking for that song if it's the same commerical for 2006 MDX I think it is a Martin Gore song. I posted this question 11/05 still no luck. Any confirmations on this matter?

im looking for this too ... it has that coldplay - clocks sound in it

I've seen this commercial. It's VERY similar (music-wise and concept-wise) to a Land Rover commercial, which was answered here and can be seen here. If you ask me, I think it was probably either done by the same ad agency, or Acura's starting to run low on ideas. In any case, the song for the Land Rover commercial was Paul Van Dyk's "Time of Our Lives"

It's the "Timeless" commercial on the Land Rover site, btw...

come on team... I need to know what song this is

Here's a link to the google video of the ad in case any of you need reminding..

(think! think!)

Acura MDX Ad

I'm a Coldplay expert. I think the music sounds like Coldplay which is why I like it so much. Unfortunately it isn't Coldplay.

i'm amazed this one hasn't been answered yet. i'd love to know as well and if i find it i'll make sure to post for everyone to see. happy hunting!

globalbeat, I know I am a new member and I am not questioning your knowledge
of Coldplay but, this has had me bonkering as well until the following.

I believe it is Coldplay's "Clocks", but it is not the studio cut, rather it is live.
I heard the tune on a re-play of Austin City Limits' show of 12/9/5 - Coldplay Live
There is a long instrumental bridge of this song before its end.
Or, they may have used the 2003 live version.

As an aside, the show is excellant. I was a bit relucant to give Coldplay much due.
After watching this show, I am an avid.

If I am within close proximitiy of being right, please let me know
and I will post the other thread as well.

Joop

Originally posted by Joop@Feb 26 2006, 12:47 PM
globalbeat, I know I am a new member and I am not questioning your knowledge
of Coldplay but, this has had me bonkering as well until the following.

I believe it is Coldplay's "Clocks", but it is not the studio cut, rather it is live.
I heard the tune on a re-play of Austin City Limits' show of 12/9/5 - Coldplay Live
There is a long instrumental bridge of this song before its end.
Or, they may have used the 2003 live version.

As an aside, the show is excellant. I was a bit relucant to give Coldplay much due.
After watching this show, I am an avid.

If I am within close proximitiy of being right, please let me know
and I will post the other thread as well.

Joop
actually, there are already at least four coldplay tribute albums. Two of them are instrument renditions:The String Quartet Tribute to Coldplay and The Piano Tribute to Coldplay. So it's not impossible for the Ad. agency to find someone else to make another rendition of "clocks". Just my 2 cents :)

I'm almost 99% sure that the song is actually the end/outro of the Gavin DeGraw song "Mistake". The song has not been released yet, but I'm guessing the commercial uses a clip of the studio version. Anyway, you can find the live version of the song by going Here and clicking on "details and downloads" for any of the dates, and downloading "Mistake" (it's totally legal, btw).

Man, I knew I heard this song before somewhere, it was killing me.

Let me know...wat do you think?

Back