VH1 Break Ups

Reaction score
In the VH1 Break-ups show there is a segment that talks about Jude Law having an affair with the nanny and a rap song plays in the back. The rapper says something like "Oh no, hell naw". Anyone know this song?

Are you kidding me?!?! LOL

First of all, why else do you come on here then to see if anyone has heard of the songs and can help you out? You said "The rapper says something like 'Oh no, hell naw' " So...I'm wrong?? Well, here is the beginning lyrics from the Nappy Roots song entitled "Awnaw":

Awnaw! Hell naw! Man
Y'all done up and done it
Awnaw! Hell naw! Boy
Awnaw! Hell naw! Boy
Ah, y'all done up and done it
Man y'all done up and done it

The rest of them are here-
http://home.cfl.rr.com/dkl386/Lyrics/Nappy...Roots/Awnaw.htm

Surprisingly similar to what you said, huh?! Your reply is assinine. And the fact that you, Bloodlessr, would take the time to put in your useless 2 cents is obnoxious. Was just trying to help, but youre both idiots.

Originally posted by BelFiore83@Dec 6 2005, 05:20 PM

First of all, why else do you come on here then to see if anyone has heard of the songs and can help you out? You said "The rapper says something like 'Oh no, hell naw' " So...I'm wrong?? Well, here is the beginning lyrics from the Nappy Roots song entitled "Awnaw":

Awnaw! Hell naw! Man
Awnaw! Hell naw! Boy
Awnaw! Hell naw! Boy

Surprisingly similar to what you said, huh?! Your reply is assinine. And the fact that you, Bloodlessr, would take the time to put in your useless 2 cents is obnoxious. Was just trying to help, but youre both idiots.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Dec 6 2005, 05:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Dec 6 2005, 05:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BelFiore83@Dec 6 2005, 05:20 PM

Awnaw! Hell naw! Man
Awnaw! Hell naw! Boy
Awnaw! Hell naw! Boy

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:D :D :D :p

:nerd: :!!!: :nerd: :!!!: :nerd: :!!!:
nerd alert nerd alert nerd alert

12?! haha, yeah right, im like 8...no 5

no fuck you i'm a god damn fetus BEEEEOTCH

Who says LOL? What are you like 4?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back